Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' DT Call 2014

I have enjoyed my time on the Cuttin' and Stampin' Design team so much that this is my application for the next term! 

I want to share a few of my favorite projects with you as we move into the New Year!  I hope you enjoy them all as much as I enjoyed creating them!

This is an Advent calendar that I created.  Just need to add new tags in the pouches for fun things to do each day.
 


 
This is a graduation card I made for a Special Young Lady!  Who, by the way, is a Tinkerbell fan.
 


 

This is an altered notebook I made for my daughter.
 
 


 
This is a banner I made and sent for a child who is/was in the hospital.
 


 


This is still one of my favorite layouts!
 
 
Happy Scrapping in 2014......
 

http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com/2013/12/cuttin-and-stampin-2014-design-team-call.html

No comments:

Post a Comment