Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mod Podge Hop



What could be more fun than Mod Podge?
Having crafty friends make stuff and show it off!
We all hope you find a little inspiration along the way today
and pull out your hidden (or forgotten) stash of Mod Podge
and make something beautiful even if it is a lil messy
to get through the process!

Our hostess today is LISSA MARIE


If you have arrived from MELISSA'S BLOG , you are in the right place!
If not please go check out Lissa Marie's blog so you don't miss a thing!
 
For my project I used mod podge on a candle then rolled it in ebsom salts to make it seem like snow on my candle.




I am your last stop in the hop, we want to

Thank you so much for hopping with us!

 

Happy Scrapping
 
Robin

11 comments:

  1. very good idea! TFS
    great being in hop with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea thanks for sharing.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure if the epsom salt will make the candle burn differently. It looks super so I am goingto try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea, would not have thought of it!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time I've ever seen this. Wow!

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool Robin, I bet there is many different things you can do with a candle and mod podge... thanks for stepping in and joining the hop again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin, I had no idea about this. Looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete