Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Check out the new Challenges

There are new challenges over at Colorful Creations for this month.  Come on over and play along or just get some inspiration.  I have a challenge there too and this is what I came up with:  For you to scrap a page without pictures but of a poem for a Mother or Grandmother.  It can either be a poem that you find online, one of your favorite poems or a poem written to you personally.

This is my example:

This was a poem written to me by my son.  I also included the inside of the card on my layout.

This is the card I made for the "Color Combo with a Twist" challenge:



Happy Scrapping
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful posting and actually will help with comprehending the subject matter better.

    Adventure Trips India

    ReplyDelete