Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scrap - A - Thon

Here are my projects that I've gotten done for the Scrap-a-thon at Colorful Creations.  There are 5 layouts and 10 cards.  Sorry the pictures are not better, I'm working on a different way to take good, clear pictures.  I'll share my photo box when it's done.

Here we go.......

Layouts:

This was my daughter's way to play with her toys!


This was the morning of our wedding.


We had cameras on every table at our wedding reception.....guess this is what happens!!


Need I say more?

My girls!!!

Now for the cards.....


Happy Scrapping

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin,
    You won the blog candy over on my blog for Jenny's Big 3-OH Hop. Please email me your address so that I can get your goodies out to you soon! Hope you enjoy :0)
    Much love,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete