Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy Weekend

Well I've been a very busy girl!  Not just with scrapping but with life in general.  This past weekend my daughter and I were in Wisconsin Dells for Junior Convo!  This is a great weekend to help kids and adults alike get together and worship God.  We were on the design team which means we helped to plan this event.  We also went back and forth between two motels (on the opposite sides of town) because my Girl Scout troop was there for a weekend.  Then on Sunday it was on to baptism for my two youngest grand daughters.  Whew!!!!

I did manage to get a couple of projects done for challenges.  They are an explosion box and an altered clip board.  Enjoy.  I'm off to get some scrappin done!

                                                               This is the top and side.

                                                                     The inside.
                                                                  The clipboard.

Happy Scrapping

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment